Thursday, August 30, 2012

Made it through the first week of school! (plus pictures of KU campus)

Phew~ It's finally Friday and the first week of the semester is over. After a stressful two weeks of course registration and countless visits to the International One Stop Center to change classes, I have my class schedule finalized at last! Because I had to be put on the wait list for all business classes (and trying to get into other classes), I basically missed most of my classes for the first week. :( The ones that I actually attended, I ended up dropping them. One economics course that I signed up for was listed as being taught in English but when I went to the class the professor lectured in English, however, he wrote everything in Korean on the board and his handouts were in Korean as well. I had no choice but to switch to something else.

Anyway, aside from the hectic registration process here, the weather has also been very crazy this week. As I mentioned in my previous post, there was a typhoon that hit Korea on Tuesday. Luckily, it didn't do any damage in my area; just a lot of wind and scattered showers. The following day, it was bright and sunny and Korea was back to its hot weather. Yesterday, which was Thursday, was a day full of heavy rain. It was pouring from morning to evening nonstop. And finally today, it is very hot and sunny with clear skies. The weather in Korea really can't make up its mind!

Lastly, I got around to taking more photos of KU's beautiful campus when it was nice and sunny! Enjoy~









(There is even a hike on campus!)

No comments:

Post a Comment